February 20, 2018
Authored by: Larry Brody
St. Louis Partner, Larry Brody, will present a webinar on the Federal Income Tax Treatment of Life Insurance Policies.
The webinar can be accessed here.
This webinar will discuss and analyze a variety of Federal income taxation relating to the ownership of and transactions with life insurance policies, including:
- The definitions of life insurance
- Modified endowment contracts
- The taxation of policy dividends
- Loans, withdrawals
- Surrenders or lapses
- Policy sales
- The taxation of life insurance death benefits
- Non-taxable exchanges of policies.